Tuesday, August 23, 2011

She Counts!

LO can count to 12.  I have to give Elmo and the Count some credit, however DH and I make an effort to count and sing the alphabet with her a lot.  With the counting, we start with 1, she says 2, we say 3 and so on.  She likes to skip 4 and go straight to 5 but hey, it's progress.

Other sentences she's come out with recently are
"Is wet the duckie?"
"Dolly dirty diaper."
"Bye, park.  See you later."
"I need to get that."
"Is watch the TV."

Hang in there Gram and Gramps, we're trying to get a video for you but as soon as she sees the camera, all she wants to do is play with it!

3 comments:

  1. COUNTING the minutes! (and the days until we see her (and you too of course..):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed and jealous! (I was stoked that Jackson says "two" sometimes, haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for a video! ... And I'm jealous of all who get to see Sienna soon. I miss her like crazy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete