Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lagniappe

Yesterday in the car LO was asking for "moneys."  I asked why and she said "I want five million dollars."  I'm secretly wondering if she's been playing the lottery without my knowledge.  Fully expecting to find a bunch of crumpled tickets shoved in her car seat.  If she won, would it be wrong if I used part of the winnings to buy an Aston Martin?  She'd still have enough left over for college...DH has come down with whatever sore throat-upset-stomach-stuffed-up death flu has been going around but he's handling it pretty well.  Taking it like a woman....LO asks for cookies for breakfast every morning.  I try to explain that they're for dessert, but she gets very upset.  Is Cookie Monster somehow a bad influence?  Think I'm going to have to create my own puppet -- Veggie Verna...I went to the allergist to finally get tested since I've been sniffling and sneezing my entire life.  The skin test came back negative.  They can-NOT be serious.  I can inhale the pollen on my car for free and show them a result...right now LO is into puzzles, her stuffed octopus, singing "Firework" by Katy Perry into her microphone, saying "of course" and Nemo, her first movie...my jeans have all officially developed holes in the knees, something which never happened to me until LO became a toddler.  Is anyone else having this problem?...My mind is tired.  Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment