Monday, April 16, 2012

Toenail Tune-up Time

Sometimes I'm glad that the ladies at the nail salon don't speak English.  That way I don't have to get a lecture on how bad my feet are.  I showed up yesterday for my bi-annual pedicure (shameful, I know) and I think it took the lady 30 minutes just to buff down my callouses.  Mani-pedis just never seem to fit into my mommy schedule but I managed to make it work.  Hooray!

On my quest to be more fashionable, I decided that by giving the old toenails a tune-up, I'd be expanding my footwear options exponentially.  It's a whole new world in my closet.  Now I'm not stuck wearing only close-toes; I can break out that new pair of yellow wedges I got for Christmas hoping they'd get some mileage this year.  No more waiting for a jaunt to the Skybar to sport the new duds.  The duster is out and the sandals are seeing the light of day.  Look out!

1 comment: